The United Way workplace campaign is the easiest and most powerful impact you can have on our community. Whether it is the first time or the 20th, the tools below will help make it your easiest campaign yet.
Please reach out to Dean Jardee via email at email@example.com or phone at 406-727-8671, to talk about your organization's campaign, to arrange for delivery of your campaign supplies, or to schedule someone to come talk to your employees about the work United Way and the nonprofits we fund are accomplishing in our community.
- Start with our Campaign Coordinator Guide & Checklist - 10 Steps to Success
- Learn more about United Way's local impact (pdf of 2023 brochure)
- Find fun & funky fundraising ideas
- Watch 10 short videos that tell the story of people helped by United Way.
- Request sharable emails -- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive five emails for you to share with your team, packed with quick facts, stories and links to learn more.
- Check out these informational graphics that illustrate our impact in: